Carpet manufacturers recommend you should have your carpets cleaned at least every 12 to 18 months.
A dirty carpet is an unhealthy carpet – germs, bacteria, grit, food and drink spillages are not removed by vacuuming alone. Regular professional cleaning will keep your carpets looking clean, brighter, healthier and increase their lifespan.
Why Use In Depth to Clean your Carpets?
- Based in Shrewsbury – we offer a service to all areas of Shropshire
- We have been cleaning carpets throughout Shropshire for over 15 years and have 5* reviews from our customers.
- We use the Truckmount hot water extraction cleaning system – the most powerful and efficient cleaning method available.
- We will provide the most deep down clean, restoring and revitalising your carpets leaving them clean, brighter and fresher.
- We do not leave you with wet carpets, they will be touch dry within 1-3 hours (dependant of the fibre and environment)
- We use non-detergent cleaning solutions that are environmentally kind and safe for children and pets. These solutions do not leave a sticky dirt attracting residue in your carpet often associated with traditional soap and detergent based carpet cleaning solutions. Your carpets will therefore remain cleaner for longer when cleaned by In Depth.
- Being fully trained and Senior Members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) you will receive the highest professional services.
- We are also DBS Checked, Trading Standards registered and Trust Mark registered for your peace of mind.
The Survey and Quotation
The important initial survey of the carpet will be undertaken to determine the structure and materials used in the carpet and any spots/stains identified. An inspection of the fixing of the carpet at its edges and the condition of the seams is then carried out. There are no hidden extras and the price you are quoted is the price you pay. The survey and quotation is absolutely free with no obligation.
The Cleaning Procedure
- Dry soil removal utilising a high powered industrial vacuum cleaner. If dry soil is left in fabrics and carpets rapid resoiling will occur.
- Stains and spots are treated before a pre-spray of soil conditioning solution is administered.
- Agitation by mechanical means is then carried out – this separates the soil from the fibre.
- The rinsing stage is then carried out using our powerful Truck Mounted hot water extraction system – removing deep down soiling and leaving no dirt attracting sticky residues which more inferior machines are prone to.
- Your beautifully clean, fresh, brighter carpets will be touch dry in 1- 3 hours (dependant on fibre and the environment). Air movers are used where necessary to assist.
For carpeting that cannot be wet cleaned due to condition, fitting or type, a low moisture cleaning system will be utilised, leaving carpeting dry within 30 minutes. This will be identified in the initial survey – this is the service you can expect from a professional and experienced company.
Please ask for details of the Carpet and Upholstery Protection available using Nano technology to protect against stains and spills.