Regular professional cleaning will keep your upholstery looking clean, brighter and smelling fresher, maintaining a healthier environment for you and your family.
Why Use In Depth to Professionally clean your Upholstery?
- Based in Shrewsbury – we offer a service to all areas of Shropshire
- We have been cleaning upholstery throughout Shropshire for over 15 years and have 5* reviews from our customers.
- We use the Truckmount hot water extraction cleaning system – the most powerful and efficient cleaning method available.
- We will provide the most deep down clean, restoring and revitalising your upholstery leaving it clean, brighter and fresher.
- We do not leave your upholstery wet – it will be touch dry within 1-3 hours (dependant of the fibre and environment)
- We use non-detergent cleaning solutions that are environmentally kind and safe for children and pets. These solutions do not leave a sticky dirt attracting residue in your upholstery often associated with traditional soap and detergent based cleaning solutions. Your upholstery will therefore remain cleaner for longer when cleaned by In Depth.
- Being fully trained and Senior Members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) you will receive the highest professional services.
- We are also DBS Checked, Trading Standards registered and Trust Mark registered for your peace of mind.
The Survey and Quotation
The important initial survey of the upholstery will be undertaken to determine the materials and nature of dyes used and the type and level of soiling. This is a very important process as there can be many more different makes of fibre in one piece of upholstery material compared to carpet construction. Additionally, we use specific cleaning solutions for different soil types. The braids and other trimmings will then be checked on the upholstery so that you may have every confidence that your valuable furnishings will be cleaned and cared for in the most professional manner.
There are no hidden extras and the price you are quoted is the price you pay. The survey and quotation is absolutely free with no obligation.
The Cleaning Procedure
- The upholstery will be vacuumed to remove any dry soiling.
- Stains and spots are then treated accordingly.
- The soil pre-conditioning agent is then applied to the upholstery and gently agitated into the material.
- The rinsing stage is then carried out using our powerful Truck Mounted hot water extraction system – removing deep down soiling and leaving no dirt attracting sticky residues – which more inferior machines are prone to.
- Your beautifully clean, fresh, brighter upholstery will be touch dry in 1-3 hours (dependant on fibre and the environment). Air movers are used where necessary to assist.
Please ask for details of the Upholstery stain protection available using Nano technology to protect against stains and spills.
For upholstery that cannot be wet cleaned due to condition, fitting or type, a dry cleaning system will be utilised, leaving upholstery dry within 30 minutes. This will be identified in the initial survey – this is the service you can expect from a professional and experienced company.