Vinyl flooring requires periodic maintenance just like a carpet needs cleaning a vinyl floor will need a deep clean or a strip and seal. It is good practice that hard floor maintenance is carried out on a planned basis, this will protect the top surface from becoming scratched and worn.
A strip & seal involves using a safe stripping agent to remove all the old seal and integrated dirt from within and on the tile surface. Once the vinyl has been thoroughly deep cleaned and stripped back removing all contaminants and cleaning residues, we will then neutralise and rinse the floor allowing it to dry fully before applying any protective coating.
3-4 coats of protective dressings and seals are then applied. These are applied in thin coats to enable quicker drying times and a more natural appearance once the full 3-4 coats have been applied.
As professional hard floor cleaning and maintenance company, In Depth are familiar with carrying out strip & seals, deep cleans and maintenance clean in a variety of installations from theatres to shopping centres to nurseries and many more.
The key to successful results is professional training along with specialised machinery and solutions. You can be assured that In Depth have undertaken professional and comprehensive training in vinyl stripping and sealing and our 5* results and testimonials reflect this.
Why Use In Depth to Strip and Seal your Vinyl Flooring?
- Based in Shrewsbury – we offer a service to all areas of Shropshire
- We have been stripping and sealing vinyl flooring throughout Shropshire for over 15 years and have 5* reviews from our customers.
- We use the Truckmount hot water extraction cleaning system – the most powerful and efficient cleaning method available.
- We always provide you with a no obligation quotation and during our visit demonstrate a small area to you so that you can see what the expected results will look like.
- We use specialist cleaning and stripping solutions.
- We use extensive high quality finishing seals on your vinyl floor which will leave a high sheen or low sheen depending on your preference.
- We are also DBS Checked, Trading Standards registered and Trust Mark registered for your peace of mind.
If you require vinyl floor stripping & sealing, contact In Depth for our professional advice and a free no obligation quotation. You will be amazed at the difference.