Cleaning is an essential part of caring for your leather furniture. It not only removes dirt and oils (which can over time break down the leather’s protective coating) but will also help to maintain the moisture balance in the leather. This is important for keeping the leather supple and makes it less likely to absorb spillages.
In Depth use professional leather cleaners, conditioners and protectors that are not available on shop shelves, these solutions will remove deep down soiling ensuring your leather furniture maintains a high level of appearance throughout its life.
Most consumers are forced to find out their own information on cleaning and care products as retailers generally give little or no maintenance instructions with their furniture. What information is given is often incorrect and misleading. ‘Low maintenance’ is often interpreted as ‘no maintenance’ This can cause great problems for the consumer as the products available on the market are often not well tested or backed up with clear product advice.
Why Use In Depth to Professionally clean your Leather Upholstery?
- Based in Shrewsbury – we offer a service to all areas of Shropshire
- We have been cleaning leather throughout Shropshire for over 15 years and have 5* reviews from our customers.
- In Depth have been professionally trained with L.T.T. (The Leather Training and Technical Department) and offer a full leather cleaning service.
- We use some of the most powerful and efficient equipment available.
- We will provide the most deep down clean, restoring and revitalising your leather upholstery leaving it cleaner and brighter.
- We use cleaning solutions that are safe for children and pets. These solutions do not leave a sticky dirt attracting residue in your precious leather. Your leather will therefore remain cleaner for longer when cleaned by In Depth.
- Being fully trained and Senior Members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) you will receive the highest professional services.
- We are also a Trading Standards registered company and Trust Mark registered for your peace of mind.
The Survey and Quotation
The important initial survey will be undertaken to determine the type of leather. This is a very important process as there can be many different types of leather. A small area will be cleaned to ensure that the expected result is achieved.
There are no hidden extras and the price you are quoted is the price you pay. The survey and quotation is absolutely free with no obligation.